Development activities in Daleelteq are respecting standard SDLC to minimize risks and get our customers commitment with our methodology and SDLC deliverables.
We develop and maintain a well documented SDLC for all system and application development processes. The SDLC documentation includes at least:
- Project initiation (Project Plan);
- Requirements definition (Requirements list);
- System design (HLD, LLD);
- System development (Updated project plan);
- Testing; (Test Plan)
- Implementation and support; (Deployment Plan)
We limit our development activities to:
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- GRP, ERP extended business services
- Enterprises portals
- GIS business services
ECM/BPM design & integration services
By offering ECM/BPM design and integration services we help our customers to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to their organizational processes.
ECM tools and strategies allow the management of unstructured information, wherever that information exists. BPM tools will allow business processes automation to saves time and money and improve company/organization and individual Key Performance Indicators.
Smart and successful companies/organizations have to implement ECM solutions to manage: Compliance, Collaboration, Continuity, and Cost. Whereas BPM solutions will accelerate the achievement of key strategic goals, including:
- Regulatory compliance.
- Enhanced business agility and market responsiveness.
- Superior productivity.
- Greater cost efficiency.
- Improved customer service.
- A sharper competitive edge.
- And ultimately strong revenue, profit and market share growth.
Daleelteq provides design and integration services on different ECM/BPM platforms. The most popular ECM/BPM solutions are IBM FileNet as closed source solution and Alfresco as open source solution.
Our experts and engineers are comfortable with both technologies and the best proof is our leading product “Taysir” for correspondences and documents management which works with the two platforms.
Design and integration services
We can deliver end-to-end solutions by providing the following:
- Documents control policies
- Capture design and implementation taking into account documents and text recognition, metadata and indexation, zoning, batch processing, DMS integration.
- DMS repositories, archive and records management with full compliance with law and regulations.
- Backup strategy
- Business Process Reengineering, Business Rule Management to produce BPM design (BPMN / Use cases) and execute system implementation.
- Continuous Business Process Improvement.
- BPM Portal solution
All our solutions comply with Service Oriented Architecture to allow easy integration with other systems and particularly with eGov Bus and most common GRPs.